For reservations or any other inquiries, contact Steve or Janelle at:
(808)-430-2660 or (808)-640-2157
or email at: email@example.com
DIRECTIONS FROM HILO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1) Take Hilo Airport’s only exit-road to the first and only light
(intersecting Hwy 11, also called Kanoelehua Ave.)
Turn left and go about 8 miles until you see a prominent green sign saying “Hwy 130 Keaau/Pahoa.”
Get in your left hand lane and take Hwy 130.
2) On Hwy 130, travel approximately 10 miles to Pahoa.
3) There’s will be a sign that says Hwy 132, Kapoho. Make a left.
4) Proceed approximately 2 1/2 miles and take the left fork (another sign will say “Kapoho”). Go about 4 1/2 miles to the end of Hwy 132. Make left on Hwy 137 and travel exactly 1 and 1/10 miles where you’ll make a left. There is a small road sign that says “Papaya Farms Rd.”
5) Proceed exactly 3/10’s of a mile. We’re the 3rd driveway on the right. You’ll see our sign that says “Hawaiian Retreat.”
6) Let us know by phone or email about what time you’ll be arriving so we’ll roll out the bamboo carpet for you!
DIRECTIONS FROM KONA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Exit airport directly onto Hwy 11, proceed south and then west past the towns of Volcano, Mt. View and Kurtistown. Make right onto Rt 130 just past the Keau’u Shopping Center on your right. Follow directions above starting at #2.
find yourself amongst majestic surroundings